Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Send愛Project


Send愛Project is an art project I have started with my friend from MICA, Craig Mussman. This project is about donating clothes for those who need it after any natural disaster. We began this project after the earthquake and tsunami that happened on March 11, 2011.

Send愛 means "send love". In Japanese 愛 (pronounced ai) means love.

This will be an ongoing project...our goal is to connect with other countries and donate clothes to those that need it.

We are collecting clothes here in Canada, and then sending them to those who need it in Sendai. If you have any clothes that you would like to donate, please send me a message and I will let you know what my address is.

Thank you so much for your help. Japan is in all our hearts :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment